Thursday, April 24, 2008

Going Home Blues

Im leaving in 21 hours for Manila.....For some reason, my excited spirit is dampened by a few things....

1. I have this bad rash on my face since this morning....(Why this time? Of all time!)

2. I have a fever right now...

3. Ive been so stressed at work lately. For the first time in all my holidays, my boss is giving me a difficult time just because of an extra day I asked.

4.Ive gained weight this week because of the many consecutive parties Ive attended.

5. I cant find my Ipod case..

6. An ex-bf is bugging me.

7. Friends in Manila are all complaining about the heat there right now.Im so worried that my migraine attacks will get worse.

8. I realized that Ive exceeded baggage allowance again. No one could drive me to the station so i'd have to bring all my bags to the airport and have to go up and down a lot of stairs for my train transfer.

9.I havent fully cleaned my house and given my present condition, I dont think I could manage to do it before i leave.

10. I cant find my checkbook.Shoot.


Ohhh......Ive been waiting for this trip since January. Please, God. Let this trip be good. Ive had some bad memories of my last trip in the Philippines. I want to replace those memories with good ones. I want to look forward to going home again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how was your date then? You've been so so so excited to meet him. I'm just wondering what transpired that lovely evening....

btw, this is your plane seatmate, eric....

Tara Enrile said...

Hey Eric..Oh,for some reasons, I didnt meet my date on my arrival day, but I met him the next day.and the next 13 days of my stay in the Philippines! We are together now and ive never been happier! I hope youre doing well! Cheers!