Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's Valentine's Day! I have been going through a lot for the past 6 weeks. Painful stuff.Confusing stuff.

Im not in a romantic relationship right now. But 10 things made me very happy today.

1. My boss agreed to all the conditions ive asked before I renew my contract.

2.Im going home again in 70 days' time! yey!

3.I received emails from people I havent been in touch with recently.

4.My bestfriend Joyce called me and planned our summer escapades in the Philippines!

5.Someone I thought Ive hurt/disappointed called me and told me he totally understands my situation.

6.Gold, Ricky and i had a great valentine's dinner and drink

7. Kaori and Kei visited me and had a very interesting talk.

8. Had a good talk with Dada about our life plans.

9. Someone gave me a nice, sweet gift.

10. Someone i really like called me and greeted me! yey!

Life is great! Even without a man! Especially without a man --with issues! Haha!
Happy Valentine's Day, you all! Cheers!

No comments: