Sunday, September 9, 2007

Chennai Pictures

Some pictures from Chennai, India. Again, wait for my blog entry. I have a lot of stories to share about my India trip. For now, ill share pictures....


My first Tuk Tuk ride in Chennai. After arriving in Chennai airport ( Air India...business class again..hahaha. ive been so lucky. For some reasons, most of the time, when i fly (even when I take the trains), I get upgraded...for free...yey! God is great!) Trivia*** 8 out of 10 times that i fly, i get upgraded either to business or first class....



My first public bus ride in Chennai....I was the only foreigner in the bus and people were looking at me the whole time...My Lonely Planet said that women travelling alone should avoid taking public buses.....but well.....





Government Museum in Madras





Im done with Chennai......Off to Bangalore next...taking the train from Chennai to Bangalore.... I didnt know what kind of train I was taking, so i was still smiling....After I saw my train and the car I was supposed to take, I started crying.....hahahaha....to be continued.....

No comments: