Sunday, September 9, 2007

India blog & Taj Mahal Pix

After Sri lanka, I went to india and was there for almost 2 weeks. I started in the South.....Chennai then ended in New Delhi. it's a whole new adventure. Will tell you all about it soon.

I'll write about my India experience soon. Im very sick right now. Sorry. My mind isnt functioning very well. Ive only been having 1 or 2 hours of sleep every night for the last 3 days.

Im posting some pictures from Taj Mahal, though.

Stay healthy, everyone!







1 comment:

TheOrangeFellow said...

Explore the Taj Mahal
http://www.taj-mahal.net

A free, online Virtual Tour of the Taj Mahal in India, with 360° panoramas (including two from the ROOF), slide shows, music, maps, and narration.

Also includes downloadable text for use by schools and students.

" WOW ! ... Thrilling ... Exotic ... Ravishing ... Sumptuous ... 5 Stars ! "
- The Sunday Times, London

" THE most sophisticated virtual tour..."
- The Daily Mail, London