Monday, December 17, 2007

Thank God for all This Mess!


I woke up at 3pm today, Sunday, December 16. I woke up with a cold, a bad hangover, and a very messy house. I spent the whole week last week cleaning the house. i spent 3 hours every day scrubbing the floors,tidying the living room,making the kitchen spotless. One reason is Im leaving in 3 days time for my Winter holiday and I always make it a point to clean the house before every major trip. Another reason was I was having a Year-End Home party Saturday night, dec 15.

Ive been so tired from all the cleaning. But when i woke up and saw all the mess from the previous night's party....I couldnt help but smile. And i dont know why, but I said, "Thank you, dear God. For all this mess". Coz it was one hell of a party. My house got messy coz i had a bloody good time with good friends.Nothing beats that. I wouldnt trade that messy state with a clean house with no friends to mess it up. Thank you Lord, for good friends and for all that mess! :)

Cheers everyone! Happy holidays!

No comments: