Wednesday, December 12, 2007

10 xmas gifts for me ideas

It's Dec 12 and about 20 people has already asked me what i would want for Christmas. I always say the same thing...anything...well,Someone pointed out that "anything" is difficult. well, Yes, sure.
You see, unlike some people I know, im not very hard to please when it comes to gifts.i appreciate everything.Seriously. I always think that it's the thought that counts.
But since a lot of people are asking...here's a list of gifts i would like to receive...

1.A good,nice waterproof mascara
2.A Spa/massage/facial gift certificate
3.Anything I can use when traveling (nail care travel set,document organizers,compact bags,compact umbrellas, anything portable, etc.)
4.Any book by Dave Barry/Robert Kiyosaki
5.A Western/Eastern Europe and Morocco/Tunisia/Egypt Lonely Planet
6.Any thing I can use while doing sports(except socks..ive a superstitious belief against sock giving) towels,shirts,caps,money and water belt
7.Anything good for dieting(tea,vinegar,cellulite removers/rollers)
8.Anything good for the skin(lotion/toner/sunscreen)
9.Vegetarian Recipe book
10.hair accessories

Im not expecting any gifts.but since you really wanted to know, well, that's my wish list! :)

No comments: