Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Pet Peeves

These days Ive been trying to be nicer and more patient in general. So, it's very difficult to annoy me. But there are some things that are really so annoying.....

1. Wrong grammar...and seeing mispelled words...especially if I'm the one making the mistake or some hot guy i really,really like.

2. When Im downwind of someone with bad odor.....Please.....buy a mouthwash or a deodorant! Puhleeaseee.

3. Unfaithful husbands/boyfriends/wives/girlfriends. There is no excuse for unfaithfulness. No excuse.

4. Taxi drivers who demand a tip when they dont deserve it (esp in NY) and taxi drivers who choose customers(esp in Manila!) and overcharge tourists(mostly in SouthEast Asia)!

5. People who are free loaders and total parasites. Come on! How about you work, and stop depending on others for you to survive?!!

6. Vina Morales. ewwww.

7. Men who dont put the toilet seat down.

8. People who dont keep promises.

9. Unprofessionalism. Absolutely irritating!

10. Customer Service centers with very bad service.

11. Northwest Airlines (Nagoya-Manila flight) The staff is the rudest, worst service staff in the whole world.

12. Waiting and having someone wait for me.

13. Missing the train by a few seconds. Especially If it's the last train and I'd need to spend a lot of money for cab fare or hotel in the area.So annoying.

14.Not being able to find my things easily. Esp when i badly need them. and then, a few days after buying a new one, it turns up.

15. Buying a gadget or a new expensive toy like a Camera or Computer and then a few days later, it goes on sale coz a new model has come up. ohh. it sucks big time.

16. People asking why Im not married yet, how I got my visa, how much I weigh, or how much I earn. Mind Your Own Business.

17. Men I go out on dates with who volunteer information about how much they earn.....to impress me.... oh, well. so you earn that much.....SO WHAT?!!? Dont tell me about your earnings...Brag to me about your savings!

18. Men who are planning to get married soon but who have no savings and have bad spending habits. Seriously.

19. Men who play hard to get. And who play dumb. And who wont make the first move. Ano Ba!

20. People who name-drop. You dont need to rat off famous people you know to impress me. You should be impressive enough by yourself.

21. Ungrateful people.

22. People who complain too much and who criticize others too much. I just dont want to be surrounded by negative energy.

No comments: