Friday, November 30, 2007

Cute Little Angel





There's a 3 year old boy in my class this year that i adore so much and who adores me back! His name is Chikara and he is the sweetest,cutest boy in the world for me! Since he only has a lesson with me once a week, he often comes to my room to get a hug or a kiss from me.His mom tells me that sometimes he doesnt want to go to school but when his mom says, "Then you wont be able to see Tara Sensei...", he changes his mind and eagerly prepares for school!

Since Ive been studying a lot during my free time at work,I havent had time to play with him.Im always in my room, studying. 2 months ago, he came to my room and saw me doing my Kanji exercises. He asked me what i was doing and I replied that Im studying for an important test in December. 2 weeks later, his mom came to my room and gave Chikara a cellphone strap which Chikara asked her to make.Chikara gave it to me and with his ever cute,smiling face, told me " Tara Sensei, this is a goodluck charm for you.I hope you do well in your exams!!" I was trying to fight the tears in my eyes.I hugged him tightly,gave him a big kiss and said "Thank you, Chikara! I'll do my best!"

There's always a kid like this every year who warms my heart and inspires me to do better in my job everytime.Im happy because they get motivated to come to school and learn.Im happy because they give me a reason to wake up in the morning and go to work even when Im sick or when it's too cold outside.

No comments: