Friday, October 26, 2007

Anonymous Bitching

The rules are simple: List (20) things you want to say to 20 people but know you never will. Don't say who they are.

1.Please cover your mouth when you talk to me. Or please use a stronger mouthwash. Your breath is horrible.

2. Yes, i will cancel my weekend plans and work on Sunday. Asshole.

3. Didnt you learn Subject-Verb agreement in school?

4.Please stop embarrasing yourself. Tagalugin mo na pare!

5.They sell deodorants now, you know.

6. I will be there when i get there! I dont get paid for this, so stop obsessing about it already,Jerk.

7.I like you a lot, but not enough for me to want to marry you.

8.Didnt you learn Geography at your "elite" school?! Japan is not the world, you know?

9.So what If youre rich back home?You're ordinary here.

10.So what If youre certified back home? I know how much you make and it's not enough to act like youre better than all of us!

11.Your PhD wouldnt make us like you.Stop bragging about it already!

12.If you want anything better, you'd need to spend money for it! Don't complain when youre way too stingy!

13.Youre now paying for all the bad things you did to so many people. That's what we call KARMA.

14.Seriously, I dont care.

15.Stop bragging about it already! It's obviously a fake. Ive been to Korea and Hongkong, you know. ive seen those kinds. So, just shut up!

16.You dont have friends coz youre way too selfish.

17. Stop complaining about Japan already! If it's that bad, then just go home to England! ( and Scotland!hahaha) you wouldnt be here 7 years if you were paid better in your beloved country!

18.Admit youre gay already.It wouldnt make me think less of you.

19.You dont brag "Ive been to Paris" when youre only transitting. You say " Ive been to Paris AIRPORT"

20.You lied. And Its too many lies over the years. You cant blame me for not trusting you, can you?

I need to add this.

21.Im so glad were over.

And these...(sorry, I know there's a limit but I just have to)

22.That's your best?!!!? Seriously?

23.The world does not revolve around you. I love you....but, grow up, will you!

24.I have a life. and a thing called a job.You know I care a lot about you...but please dont expect me to mail you everyday.

25.Family and friends are important and the only thing CONSTANT in our lives.I hope it's not too late before you realize that.

26.Once is forgivable, but twice! Come on! You are much better off without him,trust me! Dont waste the pretty!

27.Why do you criticise people too much? Youre not that pretty....or rich....or smart....or thin...Live and Let Live!

28.Stop obsessing about money! I just forgot the $1/ Yen50 /Php 10 i borrowed from you.I know youve been losing sleep over it.

29.We both have jobs. Why do you expect me to pay everytime?

30.Youre making the biggest mistake of your life. Dont marry him!

31.Stop fussing about my lovelife as If marriage is the only way to ultimate happiness. Look at you. Are u happy?

32.Stop acting like youre pretty and smart. Youre NOT!

33.Im fat.....but youre ugly and i can diet!
*this one's my all time fave!

This feels so great! Cheers everyone!

No comments: