Monday, October 15, 2007

Hot Men

Michael Buble is H-O-T! I crush him big time! I have a thing for men who sing well. Forget looks, forget background, forget everything...I easily fall for good singers! I dont know why. All my ex bfs had good voices. I was lucky that most of them had good looks and backgrounds(except for one, hahaha.Im still bitter! bygones!).

Michael Buble is my current "love"!

I will marry anyone who would sing Buble's "Wonderful Tonight" and" Everything" to me. Seriously! lol.

It's been a long time since I had a big crush on someone famous! I like the feeling.

10 famous men i have a major crush on:

1.Michael Buble
2.Hugh Grant
3.Denzel Washington
4.Will Smith
5.Cesar Montano
6.Hugh Jackman
7.Clive Owen
8.Patrick Dempsey
9.David Schwimmer
10.Richard Gere

No comments: