Sunday, November 18, 2007

10 Strange Things About Me/10 Strange Habits I Have

Some people who know me have commented that i sometimes have strange habits. I never realized they were strange until they were pointed out to me.So, i decided to make a list.Here are some things i can think of now. i will add more next time.

1.Whenever I read any book,magazine or pamphlet, I have to read it cover to cover.literally. I cannot skip acknowledgments, note to the reader, table of contents etc. If I do, I wouldnt feel comfortable.

2. I always wear something orange when I fly.

3.I buy a new bag/suitcase/backpack AND at least 2 sunglasses whenever I travel.

4.When Im at home, I cannot sleep without my emergency bag beside me. When I travel,I cannot sleep without my passport next to me.

5.I have kept all letters/notes/receipts,etc I got since kindergarten.

6.When im on holiday, I take an average of 100 pictures a day. and 80% of the time, I have to be in it.

7.All manuals of gadgets i have bought are unopened. If they are, I didnt open them, someone else read it and explained how the thing works.

8.When i really like a piece of clothing or shoes, I buy it in all colors available.When there's only 1 color, I buy 2 or 3 pieces of the same thing.

9. I know most of my friends' cars' plate numbers.Those friends in the Philippines and in Japan. Speaking of plate numbers.....when Im on the road, especially on the highway, I like reading the Chinese characters of different plate numbers. Even when Im in a conversation with someone, If I see a new Chinese character, i have the compulsion to read it aloud at once. haha.

10.Friends who've shopped with me all say I seem to be in a trance when I shop. Unless you stop me, grab my arm, and tell me that we've got to go, I wont stop.I never noticed that about me.Speaking of shopping, I cannot enter a store without buying anything no matter how little. I dont think this is too strange. And from experience, I never go shopping with a boyfriend.


What are your strange habits?

No comments: