Thursday, November 29, 2007

Change

I have realized that one of my biggest fears in life is CHANGE. Im not good with change.i fear change.That's why letting go isnt an easy thing for me.It takes me YEARS to let go of something, or someone for that matter.

Im glad I realized this.That's why, Ive decided to start making changes in my life.The first thing I decided to do was change my hairstyle of 10 years! Imagine that, 10 years and Ive had the same hairstyle the whole time!

Last Saturday, I went to have a straight perm! This was a big deal for me.Ive always wanted to have straight hair but one EX-Bf didnt like me having my hair straightened in the past. I guess his opinion still matters in my life that's why even after years of having broken up,I was never bold enough to go to the beauty parlor and had what I wanted the whole time. But,I did this time! Coz im a changed girl now!hahaha! And it is liberating! To do what you want to do without thinking of others' opinion! To do something and tell the world to "F*** off" (when they harshly criticise you)coz you dont need their approval anymore! wow!

So....I am going to make small changes from now on. Others may not approve of it...But honestly, I dont care.Im only here to please myself now. Only me.

No comments: