Wednesday, November 28, 2007

He's Just Not That Into You 1

Since this year, Ive had a relationship "Bible". This is the only book I consult now whenever I get confused.I recommend this book to all gullible,stupid girls out there...Like me...Or Like I was....:p This book is beside my night table.And everytime i read it, I get enlightened.I will share some items Ive higlighted in my book every now and then. a good friend whom i love so much needs to be slapped in both cheeks right now, and since It's physically impossible to slap her, I will post this blog entry. Wake up dear! Wake up! As I always say, Dont Waste The Pretty!

*** IF A (SANE) GUY REALLY LIKES YOU,THERE AIN'T NOTHING THAT'S GOING TO GET IN HIS WAY.AND IF HE'S NOT SANE,WHY WOULD YOU WANT HIM?

***WE'RE TAUGHT THAT IN LIFE, WE SHOULD TRY TO LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, TO BE OPTIMISTIC.NOT IN THIS CASE. IN THIS CASE, LOOK ON THE DARK SIDE.ASSUME REJECTION FIRST.ASSUME YOU'RE THE RULE, NOT THE EXCEPTION.IT'S INTOXICATINGLY LIBERATING.

***WASTING TIME WITH THE WRONG PERSON IS JUST TIME WASTED.

***WHEN A GUY IS INTO YOU, HE LETS YOU KNOW IT.HE CALLS, HE SHOWS UP, HE WANTS TO MEET YOUR FRIENDS,HE CANT KEEP HIS EYES OR HANDS OFF OF YOU, AND WHEN IT'S TIME TO HAVE SEX,HE'S MORE THAN OVERJOYED TO OBLIGE.

No comments: