Friday, November 16, 2007

Second Best

Just when I was quite ready to settle for the second best, I woke up and realized this was a great disservice to myself. A big injustice. Thank God, I realized that today.

I have decided to keep on waiting. Waiting is not bad. Waiting gives me a lot of time to rethink my values and priorities. Waiting gives me time to prepare for the future. Prepare myself to be much better. Waiting gives me time to enjoy all the adventures coming my way. Waiting allows me to make a space in my life for all the glorious things I deserve. That's what I am going to do from now on. Wait. For many new things to come. The Him. The Where. The When. The How.

Sorry, dear. I am faithful the BEST will come.Because I deserve the best BEST. haha. I am not settling for the second best.

No comments: